For Composers and Other Rights-holders
Composers Edition is a unique publishing enterprise for aimed exclusively at professionally operating composers and rights-holders. At the heart of the Composers Edition business is a straightforward publishing service by which members may
- Make scores and parts available for sale and hire world-wide
- Have scores, parts and other publications printed-on-demand in high quality bound editions produced by leading specialist music printers, or made available digitally
- Retain complete control over works including 100% copyright and 100% royalties
- Receive remittances from sales of all publications
Since commencing trade on 1 February 2013 Composers Edition has gained a world-wide reputation with musicians, retailers and international distributors both for the quality of its catalogue of more than 1800 works by award-winning composers, and its friendly, speedy, personal service.
Always forward-looking Composers Edition continues to develop its range of services for composers and other rights holders, which now includes:
- News & Social Media Publishing
- Professional Representation
- Book Publication
- Nkoda Publishing
- ISMN & Legal Deposit Registration
- Professional Website Design, Development, Maintenance and Hosting
Composers Edition is aimed exclusively at professionally operating composers and rights-holders able to demonstrate an active professional practice through current and/or projected demand for their work.
Composers Edition offers professional music publishing the twenty-first century way. It allows composers to take control of the distribution and promotion of their works and benefit from services developed with and for a group of internationally recognised creative artists. On top of all this it generates income from both sales and hire and saves on production and administration costs and time allowing composers to focus on what matters – their practice.